Mid-sized Consultancy Firm is currently looking for a Government Finance Consultant to join their head office team in London. The role has been created as a result of an influx of new clients added by the Business Development team. The role will sit within the Implementation team and be focused on large scale transformation for various Government and Public Sector clients.
- Responsible for achieving high value outcomes in delivery and advisory or capability building roles on clients' most complex programmes and portfolios.
- Strong involvement in large scale transformation often involving significant information technology, property/infrastructure/estates and change management challenges through to 'hard' engineering or technology delivery.
- Building delivery change excellence through business design and organisational development.
- Creating project cultures to help clients improve their business performance.
- Helping consumer companies to develop and market innovative new products using different approaches from agile to system thinking.
- Recently Qualified Accountant - Ideally ACA gained from a top 10 practice
- Proven experience within an external audit/assurance function
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Experience working with government/wider public services and large-scale public sector clients
- Proven finance function change programme skills
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and clients consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. The role offers unrivalled opportunities for growth with the potential to become a future leader of transformation and delivery projects.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.