My client is a global corporate bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a passionate and driven individual to join them as Corporate Liquidity Advisor.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the APAC region of corporate liquidity and deposit gathering activities
- Building and communicating analytical insights on deposit performance
- Developing and driving campaigns, pricing and market strategies
- Structuring of deals, pricing and pitching for RFPs and RFLs
- Working closely with internal stakeholders which include: Country Heads, Coverage teams, and Sales teams
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree minimally (specialising in business, economics, finance or financial engineering) with a strong academic track record
- To have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar field
- Have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Possess strong strategic and analytical skills
Please reach out at email@example.com or 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.