Global Investment Bank is currently searching for a Liquidity Management VP to join their London team. This role has been created through an internal move and involves providing oversight and consultation to business heads on Liquidity, collateral optimisation, transfer pricing, new product propositions, liquidity premium and regulatory requests.
- Provide timely and appropriate updates on liquidity management to Corporate Treasury management, Treasury Independent Risk Management, Global Liquidity Management and the appropriate
- Oversight of the forecast and manage the key liquidity metrics in the banks legal entity, including LCR and NSFR produced by the offshore teams
- Become an expert in the bank’s Liquidity Risk Management Policy
- Provide oversight on the intraday liquidity governance process, including managing sufficient liquidity reserves, liaising with businesses and ensuring appropriate Resolution Planning disclosures
- Work with approvers to assess the liquidity and balance sheet impact of new product proposals
- Manage the daily and weekly cash-flow forecasting process and ensure timely and accurate information is shared with management.
- Play an active role in Brexit planning, including balance sheet and liquidity forecasting and assessing the viability of any new bank legal entities
- Present to forums including ALCO, governance committees and regulatory engagements
- Proven experience within a Treasury department across the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of Liquidity Management including managing and monitoring LCR – essential
- Solid understanding of Treasury/funding markets desk including balance sheet and liquidity risk management
- Good knowledge of capital markets products, transaction services and securities
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 Degree
This role involved regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business including the UK Treasurer and it is therefore example you have strong stakeholder management skills. The position offers realistic career progression to the Head of Corporate Treasury in the future.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.