Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a market leading, global Asset Management firm located in the heart of London, who are currently seeking a recently Qualified Accountant to join the commercial arm of the business, centred around cost.
The role will have a particular focus on process improvement so candidates applying for the role must be able to demonstrate the ability to continually critique working processes and communicate this effectively to both the team and management level.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as a key contact for various UK based business users providing accurate cost information
- Manage the UK costing process, including accruals, prepayments fixed assets and inter-company accounting
- Implementation of efficiency improvements to the monthly processing cycle
- Identify and develop understanding of the key drivers within cost, providing commentary on trends
- As part of a team, take collective ownership of global cost allocation model
- Provide assistance with the budgeting process
- Recently Qualified Accountant (Ideally ACA) with Audit experience from practice or cost accounting experience from industry
- Ideally Financial Services experience (Banking or Asset Management) but all industries will be considered
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university and excellent A-Level results
- Proven experience of identifying and improving process in your current role
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
This role involved regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business and offers high visibility to management up to board level. The position offers realistic career progression opportunities to other areas of commercial finance including FP&A and project focused roles in the future.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.