A credit analyst role has arisen within a global asset management business based in London. This asset management firm are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation.
Key duties are as follows:
Gather and process information on proposed transactions, including the review of counterparties and transaction financials, transaction structure, legal documentation, operating plans, industry analysis, due-diligence reports, meetings with management, meetings with consultants and through drawing on internal experts
Provide initial summary and informal feedback to the origination team, indicating a range of likely rating outcomes and the key creditworthiness drivers for the transaction
Provide clear guidance to the origination team to enhance the credit protections offered by the transaction to help optimize the transaction structure and documentation in order to achieve the best possible transaction for customers at the intended level of rating
Based on relevant criteria and a comparison with both internally and externally rated transactions form an independent opinion on the final credit worthiness of transactions and recommend to a credit rating to Credit Committee as well as contribute to Credit Committee debates and decisions.
Work with origination teams to ensure information flow and on-going monitoring of the loan portfolio
Complete the annual review cycle of credit worthiness and internal ratings on assigned portfolio
Consider ad hoc requests such as amendments or waivers requests as required
Conduct ad-hoc reviews in response to asset performance, market movements/noise or security valuations
Assist with the review and recovery strategy formulation for any transactions that become vulnerable and/or defaults
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Experience in credit risk either in banking or asset management.
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage and build relationships at all levels, including senior management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to absorb lots of information and pull out salient points.
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Pro-active approach and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Proven track record of operating successfully within a global financial organisation.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.