A Credit Analyst role has arisen with a international bank here in London.
- Preparation and processing of credit applications and other associated documentations for existing and potential facilities
- Ensure in-depth analysis of the financial reports/status of companies to facilitate accurate credit decision making by the bank
- Join relationship managers in credit presentations at relevant committees
- Ensure all the designated customer credit files are up to date
- Ensure the creation and management of mirror files for all credit facilities/relationships
- Ensure prompt review of all credit facilities in line with their assigned risk classification
- Monitor the changing business environment and ensure periodic update of the department with potential credit risks and business opportunities
- Liaise and address credit related queries from back office departments
- Identify and follow up on relevant cross selling opportunities and contribute to the overall growth of the Bank's business development business
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Strong knowledge of credit (appraisal, analysis, review, monitoring etc)
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be self-motivated/ work with minimal supervision.
- Business and Customer Service focused
- Proactive, thorough and analytical
- Good knowledge of customer KYC and AML policies and procedures
- Educated to a degree level
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar or related role
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.