A corporate banking credit analyst role has arisen within a global bank based in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation in the market.
Key duties are as follows:
To assist in relationship support work including the preparation of credit applications and credit ratings for Corporate Banking Dept.
To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
To assist in client annual review reports.
To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, compliance and legal issues.
To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counter-party specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions
To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in international business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit markets.
- To assist in establishing and maintaining credit risk management controls, systems and procedures that meet the requirements of the bank, the regulators and external auditors.
- To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that the Head of Corporate Banking are informed of all informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified
- To assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- 5 years' experience as a Credit Analyst
- Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level
- Strong experience in analyzing credit proposals in various industry sectors and for limit amounts above USD 50mm
- Strong understanding of financial aspects of loan markets.
- Good understanding of whole banking products
- Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector
- Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets.
- Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills
- Fluent in both English & Madarin (both written & verbal)
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.