My Client - A subsiduary of an International Bank is in the search for a credit analyst, with experience in carrying out credit appraisals & analysis of corporates and reviewing and monitoring of a credit portofilio
- Preparation and processing of credit applications and other associated documentations for existing and potential facilities
- Ensure in-depth analysis of the financial reports/status of companies to facilitate accurate credit decision making by the bank
- Join RMs to credit presentations at management committees (as required).
- Ensure all the designated customer credit files are up to date
- Ensure the creation and management of mirror files for all credit facilities/relationships
- Ensure prompt review of all credit facilities in department in line with their assigned risk classification
- Monitor the changing business environment and ensure periodic update of the department with potential credit risks and business opportunities
- Liaise and address credit related queries from back office departments
- Identify and follow up on relevant cross selling opportunities and contribute to the overall growth of the Bank's business
The Successful Applicant will require;
- Strong knowledge of credit (appraisal, analysis, review, monitoring etc)
- 2-3 years of banking credit or rating agency experience is preferred.
- Exposure to credit analysis of Emerging market companies
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Awareness about banking products including trade finance as well as compliance and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result oriented, proactive and self-starter.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.