Investment Management Firm is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will provide high volume calling for the Group Credit Control function including chasing outstanding debts, liaison with Partners and bespoke reporting.
- Provide a high volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact and secure payment promises from clients
- Monthly visits to regional S&W office locations for one to one reviews with local Partners/Head of Office to ensure appropriate credit control activity and co-ordination of action
- Lead on raising, recording and following up on all client disputes on own debtor portfolio, escalating overdue resolutions to Head of Business/Line Management as appropriate
- Provide comprehensive reporting on own portfolio of debtors, regarding payment promises, client query status and "Partner Resolving" situations to Line and Operational management
- Preparing submissions to external lawyers/collection agency for enforcement
- Proven Credit Control experience within a Professional Services firm
- Strong academic record, educated to A level or equivalent
- ICM or similar professional Credit Management qualification desirable
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Communication: strong communication skills, particularly telephone manner as there will be involvement with both partners and clients
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions and key stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.