I am working with a large global insurer looking for an experienced Credit Controller with 3-5 years experience. Financial Services background necessary, with a preference for insurance knowledge. Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin necessary.
Essential responsibilities include:
Credit Control and Debt Collection :
- Monitoring of premiums that fall due / overdue
- Send monthly broker statements
- Liaise with underwriters, brokers/Clients and management to progress collection process
- Reconciliation of brokers’ statement/payments made to offshore service centre
- Monitoring & matching of receipts and unallocated receipts
- Liaising with team responsible for Premium Booking/Resolving Discrepancies
- Accelerating the collection process on aged debt
- Engage with brokers on a regular basis to establish rapport and facilitate issues resolution.
- Monthly reporting of credit control balances analysis to APAC Credit Control Manager
- Provide & contribute towards Middle Office management and underwriting reporting packs
- Adhere to all internal company procedures including administrative procedures, expenses, health & safety
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required by the manager