My Insurance client is looking for a Credit Controller on a 12 month FTC for the collection of outstanding inwards Premiums from Brokers.
- Ownership of the error handling process and related tasks ensuring processes are maintained and efficient
- Ensure correct data entry and correction of errors in accounting entries through liaising with other areas of the business including Underwriters and Claims departments.
- Management of the policy life-cycle to ensure all aspects of premium are accounted correctly in accordance to the Underwriters original estimates.
- Responsible for the identification and allocation of Premiums
- Take responsibility for the credit control of accounts assigned
- Ensure all payments requests are actioned within SLA
- Build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximise efficiency of the department.
- Previous experience within the London Market Insurance
- Have proven IT skills, with particular attention to the use of Excel
- Proven ability to resolve Insurance Accounting queries and issues
- Good Stakeholder management - Underwriters/Brokers
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.