Credit Controller 12 Month FTC / London/ Salary - competitive
Top insurance firm is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their leading Credit Team in London, whilst initially working from home. The role will report into the Credit Control Team Leader and be responsible for a diverse role as well as taking on interesting projects.
- Responsible for chasing and ensuring that all funds are collected on time.
- Liaising with the wider team members and monitoring incoming cash daily and allocate this where possible.
- Sole responsibility in querying unallocated cash balances.
- Strong involvement in internal and external meetings to discuss Credit Control issues.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Proven experience working in a similar role, ideally within the Insurance industry.
- Knowledge of OpenTwins is desired
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.