Credit Controller / London/ Salary - competitive
International and London Market insurance firm is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their BGS Operations team in London. The role will report to the Credit Control Manager and will be responsible for minimising the overdue debt and ensuring that all cash is correctly allocated.
- Responsible for working with other internal stakeholders such as underwriters to optimise premium recoveries and cash allocation performance.
- Assist in the accurate management reporting on the Credit Control performance.
- Identify any training needs for the outsourced training provider through quality checking and take appropriate next steps.
- Develop, implement and manage performance measures of the allocated area of responsibility as well as monitoring the SLA performance of the offshore team.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Proven experience within a Credit Control position within Insurance and knowledge of cash allocation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the London Market and Lloyd's.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.