An international corporate bank based in London is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their team.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports for senior management.
- Develop and improve current risk monitoring tools.
- Monitoring of counterpart and country ratings on a daily basis.
- To read and understand the Risk Management and Compliance.
- To report and escalate risk events, incl. conduct risk events, losses and conflicts.
- Min. 3 years of experience in similar role
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using VBA and Excel. Additional programmes will be a plus.
- Knowledge of, previous experience in, credit risk systems.
- Previous experience in stress testing will be a plus.
- Problem solving, team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.