A London based investment firm is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst with experience in SAS or SQL.
- To support the development and monitoring of the new business.
- To ensure the business operates within the agreed risk appetite.
- To develop credit risk strategy and policy.
- To support the development and monitoring of credit scorecards.
- To develop credit risk MI.
- To manage specification, implementation and testing of credit risk strategy changes.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Degree in numerate subject i.e. Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Passion for financial services.
- Previous experience working within consumer credit or retail banking would be an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insight.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.