A credit risk analyst role has arisen within a challenger bank here in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation in the markets they operate in.
Key duties are as follows:
- Support the development and monitoring of the new business, underwriting and fraud consumer lending areas, ensuring that the business operates within the agreed risk appetite
- Developing credit risk strategy and policy, tailoring the approach dependent on channel. Ensuring it is fit for purpose, complaint with regulations and driving the appropriate outcomes for customers and the business
- Support the development and monitoring of credit scorecards (in-house and with 3rd parties)
- Develop effective credit risk MI, ensuring insightful, relevant and accurate information and commentary is provided
- Work with the Technology and Data teams to further enhance the data capabilities of the business
- Managing the specification, implementation and testing of credit risk strategy changes
- Supporting the business in its credit life-cycle value and risk analysis
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL programming
- A passion for financial services, experience working within consumer credit or retail banking industry advantageous
- Numerate degree within Maths, Statistics or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, the ability to translate complex data into meaningful insight
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.