A challenger bank is looking for a Credit Risk Analytics Manager to join their team in London.
- Experience in credit risk management and analytics within consumer lending
- Strong communicator with the capability to influence senior management and a range of other stakeholders
- Experience of managing analysts
- Experience of unsecured consumer lending underwriting, scorecards and / or credit reporting
- Experience of management information and commonly used risk metrics
- Experience of programming in SAS / SQL / VBA / R
- Experience of managing 2nd line oversight, controls and information and governance protocols
- Degree in a quantitative or finance subject.
- This role is London based with an occasional travel to Basingstoke
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.