Support the on-site inspection team in the review of the institution's Credit Risk Management function with reference to its Real Estate portfolio;
- Desktop revaluation of the sampled CRE collateral which the Bank performed or received from external valuers or clients. This will assess the soundness the Bank's assumptions, methodologies and concluded values.
- Reviewing commercial real estate credit files and challenging my clients application of regulatory requirements and bank's own internal policies related to its CRE portfolio.
- Report the results of the credit file review
- 3 years of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) asset valuation experience
- Professionals should be able to source market transaction data in order to be able to sufficiently challenge the valuation reports provided by the bank
- Desirable experience on corporate / CRE credit file assessments with a focus on IFRS-9 staging and forbearance risk classification
- 10 years+ Credit Risk experience
- RICS or equivalent certification
- Must be able to speak English and Dutch fluently
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.