Our client is a leading investment bank with strong presence in the region.
- Perform analysis and monitoring of risks taken within a specific product area
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Department Head
- University degree
- At least 5 years of relevant credit risk experience within a financial institution
- Familiar with Global Market products, especially derivatives
- Ability to independently assess the credit profile and analyze financial position of corporates and financial institutions
- Good understanding of corporate governance
- Quantitative orientation in academics with exposure to Bloomberg
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.