An exciting digital lending fintech start up are seeking for an experienced credit risk manager to assist in development & implementation of their credit risk framework alongside the improvement of their digital lending facilities.
- As a Credit Risk Manager, you will be working together with the underwriting team to consistently improve lending decisions.
- Building and improving risk models for underwriting, pricing and forecasting purposes
- Work closely with the product and underwriting team to improve risk scoring to enable better, faster and fairer lending decisions
- Evaluate the performance of lending products over time and leverage the insights to improve processes
- You must have credit risk experience for business, investment or consumer purposes, ideally within a digital lending company
- A sound understanding of the UK mortgage market and underwriting processes
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (verbal and written) as you will be communicating with cross-functional teams frequently
- You can work independently with high attention to detail and strive to continuously improve products and services