This is an exciting opportunity with a large global bank at an Associate / AVP level for risk professionals with experience in analysing funds and NBFIs for managing funds counter-party risk for the region.
- Responsible for due diligence, analysis and recommendations on Banks and NBFIs for the region.
- Take on risk assessment and approvals of derivative transactions along with reporting and collateral monitoring.
- Get involved in negotiations and documentations with clients and manage stakeholders across the organizations.
- Atleast 4-8 years, ideally more experience in Banks and NBFIs risk assessment.
- Deep understnading of traded products and derivatives.
- Ability to manage stakeholder and strong risk acumen.