A well known bank is looking for an Unfunded CRM Business Analyst to join their team in London.
This role will aid the unfunded Credit Risk Mitigation (CRM) work stream, which looks at development of policy framework and system enhancements required to comply with the new regulations (Basel 3 Reforms, EBA IRB Repair Programmes).
- Understanding of end to end credit process and hands-on experience with credit risk systems
- Understanding of unfunded CRM (e.g. Guarantees) is desirable
- Deep understanding of Wholesale credit risk and risk parameters, ideally gained within regulatory projects
- Knowledge of Wholesale products and product systems from a credit risk and RWA perspective Presentation of complex ideas succinctly, both verbally and in written form
- Generation of business requirements documentation and strong process mapping skills
- Working within agile project delivery
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.