Our client is a well established and reputable international bank. To cope with their sustainable growth in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their credit risk team covering different regions. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within this market leading organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely development as well as implementation of models
- Be able to justify model results and present to senior management at model review meetings
- Enhance model development process. Identify gaps in current operation and suggest measures to streamline operation process and enhance customer experience.
- Develop stress testing models that provides appropriate level of forecasting
- Coordinate and support stress testing projects including industry wide stress test and internal capital stress test. Provide explanations to countries on the projections and relating the results back to business performance
- Responsible for data quality assurance for all models developed.
- Proactive analytical support for regional analytics, risk strategy or finance teams.
- Bachelors degree or above in statistics or business related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in credit risk management in retail banking environment especially in model development
- Experience in utilizing data analytics for robust strategy design and development.
- Strong planning, analytical, communications and decision making skills.