A credit risk reporting role has arisen within a leading international bank here in London. This bank a sought after employer due to their strong reputation.
Key duties are as follows:
Running credit risk reports , and producing management information for the management committees
Providing support to senior risk managers in risk analysis
Developing and improving the current credit risk monitoring tools, including portfolio credit risk monitoring and credit stress testing.
Managing the Asset Classification process and running Expected Credit Loss calculations on regular intervals.
- Produce regular and adhoc reports for senior management. This involves working with other risk analysts and senior risk managers to ensure the accuracy of the risk positions; monitoring risk limits; and escalating is sues to senior risk managers
- Developing and improving the current credit risk monitoring tools, including portfolio credit risk monitoring and credit stress testing.
- Managing the Asset Classification process and running Expected Credit Loss calculations on regular intervals.
- New risk reporting implemented in RiskMetrics, Kondor+, KGR and other bank systems.
- Counterparty and Country rating monitoring on regular basis.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and team working skills and an eye to detail.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline, additional risk qualification desirable
- Extensive knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel , Word and PowerPoint Skills in VBA, SQL, Visio etc. are desirable.
- Knowledge of, and previous experience in, credit risk systems highly desirable.
- Previous experience of Kondor+, KGR and RiskMetrics systems desirable.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours to support traders
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.