A well known investment bank is looking for a credit risk specialist to join their credit risk management team in London.
You will be responsible for:
- To analyse counterparties, identify and quantify risk drivers in transaction structures, prepare credit memos, make recommendations and manage exposure.
- Analyse credit risks in corporate loan transactions and derivative trade requests to recommend accurate credit risk ratings and appropriate risk appetite
- Extensive experience in corporate credit analysis and financial forecasting, assigning ratings and sizing risk appetite.
- Familiar with financial markets, financing and risk mitigating structures.
- Experience of Chemical and Healthcare sectors preferred.
- Product knowledge e.g. leveraged loans, swaps, equities.
- Familiarity with legal loan documentation.
This role is PAYE, not limited company
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.