Our client is seeking a CTRM Consultant/Specialist. As they expand their project portfolio and execute business growth in the APAC region, we’re supporting their search for an experienced Commodities technologist.
In this role you will work as the subject matter expert in Asia to support a wide range of clients in their projects, scope and define requirements for the integration of the E/CTRM solution and own overall project delivery .
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 5-8 years working experience as a Commodities and/or Financial Markets Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Expertise having previously delivered CTRM implementations (Enuit, EKA, Openlink, Allegro, Aspect)
- Prior experience integrating CTRM solutions for multiple products (Energy, Ags, Soft Commodities)
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
- Proficiency in business level English essential.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of trading and risk platforms, working closely with high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known technology organisation, which are fast developing a strong reputation in deploying innovative, cloud based SaaS trading solutions.
Due to the consulting nature of the role, travel is frequently expected in this role.
For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to me directly.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.