Leading Investment Bank is searching for an experienced VP to join their Rates & FX Business Control team in London. This role has been created through internal mobility and is an ideal opportunity for a technical product controller who is looking for a role who is looking for a relationship manager role whilst still utilising their product knowledge.
- Point of contact to represent Finance for the currencies desk across Trading, Finance, Technology, Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operations.
- Closely involved in analysing the P&L Explain/Oversight process
- Oversight of the currencies Price verification process
- Key role in Prudential Valuation calculation
- New trade approvals
- Responsible for identifying and improving processes for the desk
- Extensive technical product control experience
- Strong appreciation of an IPV function
- Excellent knowledge of Exotic/Structured Interest Rate Derivatives
- Front to back accounting knowledge
- Mathematical academic background
This role involved close interaction with key stakeholders across the business including the front office and is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships across the bank.