Eames is working closely with a specialist insurance brokers on the appointment of a Customer Experience Analyst to join their office based in Peterborough. The Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for:
- Using various software including Adobe Web Analytics and Sessioncam to analyse online customer behaviour, and monitor website performance.
- Development and growth of customer behaviour knowledge.
- Maintenance and development of testing and insight tools.
- Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders to promote testing programme throughout the business.
- Producing customer insights from data and effectively using knowledge to propose website changes.
Ideally suitable candidates will possess the following abilities:
- Experience analysing online customer behaviour and identifying friction points.
- Experience using Adobe Web Analytics, Sessioncam and Adobe Target beneficial.
- Experience using data insights to optimise online customer experience.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.