Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a leading global insurer who are looking to appoint a Cyber & Technology Underwriting Manager to take strategic ownership of the already successful portfolio - driving performance and profitability across specifically this insurers regional offering.
- Driving the specification, pricing, and successful launch of cutting-edge technology, media, and cyber products.
- Strategizing for profitable growth, adapting to market changes, and collaborating with the actuarial team and underwriting colleagues to craft effective pricing models.
- Be at the forefront of market promotion and product launches, acting as the internal/external lead across Cyber and Technology.
- Engaging in strategic broker discussions, attending relevant networking events - continuing to raise the profile of this insurers offering.
- Accountability for complex technical referrals within your product line, utilizing your underwriting authorities for impactful decisions.
- Identifying emerging trends and horizon scanning, you'll set the strategy and play a pivotal role in evolving products across cyber and technology.
- Enhancing skills, product knowledge, and capabilities within the underwriting function.
It's essential you have experience and deep understanding of the Regional Cyber & Technology Market, in return you will receive a competative salary and bonus offering, alongside working for a reputable company who put their people & culture at the heart of what they do.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.