One of the globe's leading financial services groups is seeking a Cyber Security Business Analyst to implement SIEM and SOC technologies and solutions. Reporting into the Senior Programme Manager for Cyber Transformation, this role provides candidate with a strong IT Project background and a genuine interest in Cyber security the opportunity to deliver cutting edge solutions in a complex and truly global organisation.
Successful candidates will come from a (Cyber) Security Operations / Technology Risk background and have at least 3 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Excellent documentation skills and requirements gathering
- Cyber Security knowledge (e.g. SIEM / SOC, QRadar, Threat Intelligence)
- Broad Infrastructure knowledge (e.g. Unix/Linux, Windows Server/Desktop, Networks, Database, Web, SAN/NAS)
- Good Excel skills (e.g. charts, pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Willing and able to challenge customers and stakeholders to better understand their needs
CISM or CISSP qualified candidates highly desirable.
SIEM, QRadar, Business Analysis, Cyber Security, Information Security, Infrastructure, Technology Risk, IT Risk, Threat Intelligence, SOC, Security Operations, CISM, CISSP
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.