One of the globe's most prestigious and diversified financial institutions is seeking a Cyber Business Analyst to investigate and analyse business activities and processes as the project introduces a Vulnerability Management tool (Qualys). This project is part of a wider-ranging programme at Group level, sponsored by the CISO, implementing a stronger security posture.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Gathering and managing both functional and non-functional requirements, gathered using effective workshops as necessary
- Ensuring business requirements are verified and that adequate business resource is engaged throughout the project
- Carry out business process mapping, identifying areas for improvement, business process re-engineering and business process analysis wherever needed
- Assisting in Proof of Concept(s) and Analysing Proof of Concept results, working closely with vendors; drawing up conclusions and gaining agreement for them;
- Documenting the as-is and to-be processes and procedures; swim-lane diagrams
- Working with Testing to ensure all requirements are tracked and traced through testing and on to successful sign-off with business;
- Production of an integration plan for the defined configuration covering the existing environment and operations processes.
The successful Cyber BA will:
- Have an excellent demonstrable track-record of delivery in a BA capacity at large, complex financial services organisations.
- Possess a good understanding of Cyber Security & Technology & Infrastructure.
- Have excellent Stakeholder management skills, securing buy-in from stakeholders with limited time.
- Have experience working with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines
- Possess a sound understanding of project delivery processes having worked within delivery frameworks such as PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent previously
- Experience of defining operational arrangements: SLA and OLA;
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
Cyber Security, Qualys, IT Controls, Security, BA, Business Analyst, Functional, Non-Functional Requirements, Workshops, Process Mapping, business process re-engineering, Proof of Concepts, Swim-Lane Diagrams, Requirements Gathering, PMP, Prince2.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.