Cyber Exposure Analyst
A global market insurer is looking to bring in a Cyber Exposure Analyst and is looking across all levels of experience.
This role is an analytical position within the Cyber Exposure team. The role will involve the support of underwriting teams with modelling analysis for business and risk decision making, as well as both recording and modelling exposure information.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Validate inputs to ensure data is accurate, complete and appropriate for all reporting purposes.
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly management reporting of the in-force cyber exposure for various committees and groups internally and externally for regulatory purposes.
- Convert exposure data into format required by cyber modelling software.
- Act as key contact and first responder for queries regarding affirmative cyber data.
- Liaise with other ERM teams within the group to ensure process alignment with regards to exposure data standards and modelling best practices.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of updates and revisions to models and the outputs produced by cyber modelling software and communicate effectively to stakeholders.
- Assist with development of internal Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS) to determine and quantify cyber risk within general classes of business.
- Liaise with cyber model vendors, keep informed of recent model developments in the cyber risk area and help maintain external relationship
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of insurance and reinsurance concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, R, VBA
- Ability to communicate analysis results and insights effectively
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation ability
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a keen attention to detail
To apply, please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting - Thomas.email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.