Cyber Governance Manager
My client is one of the world's leading specialty insurers. In the last three years they have more than doubled their gross written premiums and their aim is to accomplish the same in the next three years. Therefore, they are looking for a cyber governance manager to join the IT team who is not only passionate about cyber risk, compliance and assurance, but also has an adaptable personality and excellent stakeholder management skills.
The ideal cyber governance manager will:
- Have 5-7 years of experience in cyber governance and assurance
- Have good understanding of risk and compliance issues
- Have understanding of the audit process (have worked with internal and external audit)
- Knowledge of security and control frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Ability to handle day to day risk management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in IT teams, enterprise security and enterprise risk management
- Track cyber delivery performance against agreed SLAs
- Coordinate and review existing issues and actions to ensure they are being managed in line with risk management strategy and standards
- Assist the BISO in contributing to the Divisional IT Risk Reporting and dashboards
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.