My client, a boutique cyber consultancy, is seeking a Cyber GRC Lead Consultant to design, shape, build & deliver all aspects of the capability. You will be working as a lead member of the Professional Services team and will have responsibility for both the growth and management of the team; delivery of client assignments; and assistance in sales opportunities to help further grow our client base.
You will provide leadership, direction, and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks, monitoring compliance to security standards and appropriate policies (SANS, CIS, NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc.) for clients
Main accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
▪ Leadership, ownership and growth of our cyber governance, risk and compliance team.
▪ Ownership of the team skill development including support to existing staff as well as identifying and attracting new talent to the business.
▪ Develop and expand our Governance Risk and Compliance capability.
▪ Bring strong experience delivering cyber advisory roles at board level of major organisations.
▪ Instill a strong consultative approach across the team to ensure we build long standing client relationships.
▪ To help win major client assignments that will further grow our professional and managed services businesses.
▪ Lead the delivery or significant client engagements as well as supporting as a team member where required.
▪ Clear understanding of ethics, and rules of engagement/scope.
Please apply now if you are interested or would like to learn more
Key words: Cyber Security, information security, Cyber resilience, governance, risk, compliance,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.