This is a client facing role whose primary focus is helping insureds/clients reduce their time to recover from a cyber incident . You will coordinate and oversee both internal incident response and business resumption resources, as well as a whole host of external partners to achieve this goal. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of both the technical and strategic response to complex cyber incident from initial notification right through to containment, investigation, and recovery.
- Determining the scope, budget, and corresponding set of internal and external resources that are required to help an insured/client reduce the time to recovery from a cyber incident.
- Managing the coordination, delivery, and communications of numerous stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a cyber incident, whilst always championing the insureds/clients' best interest.
- Tracking incident costs and activities, ensuring project performance, and directing resources effectively and efficiently.
- Acting as the primary incident escalation point, personally handling complex queries, and liaising with internal resources, strategic partners, and insureds/clients as required.
- Extolling the core company values and culture through regular team catch ups and nurturing an environment of constant learning and professional development.
- Champion the integrity, accuracy, and quality of our Response offerings, ensuring that the insureds/clients' interests remain paramount and that reducing the time to recover is the teams governing ethos.
- Support the development of key strategic partnerships with external Incident Response, Legal, and Public Relations providers within the UK and broader EU marketplace.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in IT related project management.
- Ability to discuss technical network and system architecture.
- A track record of managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.