Cyber Operational Risk Director
My client is a financial services business that work in a highly regulated environment. With more than 140,000 employees based in 76 different countries, my client supports a diverse and comprehensive Learning and Development program to promote growth both in a professional and personal manner. They are looking for a cyber operational risk director to join their team and transform challenges into opportunities.
Cyber operational risk director will:
- Identify and measure key risks and evaluate controls in business to assist the firm in in maintaining an effective system of operational management
- Take part in organising and testing the efficiency of the operational risk framework, risk identification and mitigation as well as permanent controls to make sure its in line with group policies and norms
- Conduct investigations and follow up on what needs to be revised to raise awareness of the importance of operational risk management to other employees
- Act as an advisor for the business on operational risk processes by communicating expectations to first line of defence and reporting into the c-suite
- Gather knowledge and advise on market best practices related to risk management
Cyber operational risk director will be:
- Be supportive and communicative with colleagues and other teams to support company values and contribute to the development of client positive impact
- Be able to communicate with difficult people and handle uncomfortable situations ethically and with courage
- Being able to effectively and efficiently use office (PowerPoint, Word or Excel)
- Have strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a comprehensible manner
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.