Our client, a start-up in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, is currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join them. As a Cyber Security Analyst with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up the perimeter defences for the organisation
- Advising the management on the required tools and plan to be put in place in order to secure the organisation
- Performing security hardening reviews and vulnerability assessments as and when required
- At least 3 years of security implementation experience
- Experience in network vulnerability assessments
- Good understanding of IDS/IPS, Privileged Access Management and SIEM
If you are keen to join an up-and-coming start-up which is currently holding the largest piece of market share in the region, and be the first cyber security hire, do apply to this role now!