Cyber Security and Operations Lead |6 Months Outside IR35
A Global Investment bank is providing an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader to provide guidance and support for all of the Security Operations within the organization. The role will require you to collaborate and manage outsourced IT services provided alongside several other suppliers ensuring they are safe and well maintained.
You'll be working collaborating alongside Infrastructure and Operations technical teams reporting to the Associate Director closely to achieve improvements for all security processes and services relating to Infrastructure and Operations.
Main Roles and Responsibility
- Expected to provide oversight to 3rd party vendors ITIL processes related to Security Operations such as Major Incident, Incident, Change and Problem Management .
- Providing security assessments regarding all outsourced infrastructure , security and operational services
- Being the intermediary in relation to security service providers and infrastructure providers
- Management of all of security operations within the organisation
- Use SIEM tools to provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated e.g
- Experience with relevant technology such as ; VMware, Windows 10, HP UX, RedHat Linux and Oracle, NetApp storage consolidation, Cisco Networking.
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience managing security operations and worked in a role focused on infrastructure hardening .
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.