My client is a global General Insurance business who have been established for over 250 years, with a global presence they employ over 13000 employees, with over 9m customers across 100 countries and a FTSE 100 player.
The Cyber Security & Awareness Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the security and awareness programme with the purpose of creating an enterprise security culture which can manage effective risk based decisions and protect critical and sensitive information and systems.
The key purpose of the role is to reduce the risk of cyber security incidents resulting from vulnerable security culture to identify and react to evolving threats. You will be working closely with the stakeholders and influencers across the business to build a security positive culture.
- Developing and delivery against operational cyber resilience culture & awareness strategy
- Coordinate the delivery of operational & cyber resilience training such as phishing simulation and campaigns
- Oversee all operational and cyber resilience communications across the organization developing metrics, tools and techniques to measure effective awareness content
- Developing directly and 3rd party cyber threat content
- Deliver targeted security awareness training (e.g PCI-DSS)
- Identify threat trends that could be managed through cyber security frameworks
- Managing critical communications during major cyber related incidents working with suppliers and technical teams
You will be able to lead small project teams both internal/ 3rd party and worked in medium to large organisations ideally within Financial Services.
- Strong influencer can influence stake holders and business partners, make things happen, has presentation skills to deliver programmes across the company
- Managed in a matrix environment developing training materials/ teaching materials
- Ability to think strategically and deliver operationally across the organisation
- General awareness of data protection and employment legislation and regulation
Excellent package on offer including great career progression.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.