A leading consultancy is seeking experienced Cyber Security Consultants to embed sound Security practices across a large government department. This is a two-year programme that will require a broad understanding of the cyber security landscape and travel across England.
Successful candidates will conduct risk assessments on-site, follow-up with critical GAP Analysis and then implement changes to improve security maturity. In addition, they will:
- Possess an excellent knowledge of common cyber security technologies (such as anti-virus and firewalls etc.)
- Be familiar with Industry standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, Cyber Essentials PLUS)
- Be willing and able to travel to sites in England. Site visits will be between 1-4 days.
- Know how to work in relatively small teams of between 4 and 8.
- Possess a security qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.)
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
Experience of HMG security framework also desirable
Please submit a CV ASAP to be considered for this opportunity
Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Essentials, Consultant, anti-virus, firewall, ISO 27001, NIST, CISO, CISSP, CISM
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.