A leading consultancy is seeking experienced Cyber Security Consultants to embed sound Security practices across a large government department. This is a two-year programme that will require a broad understanding of the cyber security landscape and travel across England.
Successful candidates will conduct risk assessments on-site, follow-up with critical GAP Analysis and then implement changes to improve security maturity. In addition, they will:
- Possess an excellent knowledge of common cyber security technologies (such as anti-virus and firewalls etc.)
- Be familiar with Industry standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, Cyber Essentials PLUS)
- Be willing and able to travel to sites in England. Site visits will be between 1-4 days.
- Know how to work in relatively small teams of between 4 and 8.
- Possess a security qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.)
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
Experience of HMG security framework also desirable
Please submit a CV ASAP to be considered for this opportunity
Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Essentials, Consultant, anti-virus, firewall, ISO 27001, NIST, CISO, CISSP, CISM,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.