Our client is a professional services firm with a regional presence. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their team.
As a Cyber Security Consultant with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the design, development and implementation of Security Solutions for the clients
- Working closely with the clients through the transformation journey, providing security advisory at each stage of the process
- Performing current state analysis, and working out the target state for the security architecture roadmap
- At least 2 years of cyber security solutioning experience
- Experience providing advisory services to clients
- Good understanding of Security Operations Centre technology and processes is desired
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be part of an organisation’s growth, do apply to this role now!