My Client, a consultancy based in Chesterfield are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer Analyst to join on an initial 6 months contract.
The suitable candidate must have the following experiences;
- Experience of Engineering and operating Security Tool sets in large and complex environments.
- Strong understanding of security threats and compromise methods.
- Understanding of server, client and network technologies.
- Experience working in an IT outsource environment.
- Stakeholder engagement skills, time management, expectation management etc
- Experience of balancing security risk versus business requirements.
- Experience of working in both an agile and non-agile environment.
- Managing small to medium change projects.
- Supporting an Enterprise wide Information Security Change programme.
This is an urgent role so please get in touch ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.