One of the UK's most recognisable brands in financial services are in a period of significant growth across the whole of IT/Cyber security office and as a result are looking to add an experienced Cyber Security Incident Manager to their team in Crawley. The firm in question is recognised as one of the world's market-leading FS firms and have a global presence.
The role of Cyber Security Incident Manager will take full ownership of for the management cyber security incident response throughout the business in the UK. You will run and maintain full incident response runbooks and record incident detection metrics in line with the overall IT security strategy. You will have oversight of both internal IT teams as well as those working through 3rd party suppliers and vendors. You will have a strong understanding of wider IT security and be comfortable working with technology teams across the company.
To be considered for the role of Cyber Security Incident Manager, you will have:
- Expert knowledge of Cyber/IT Security Incident Response approaches and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of modern cyber attacks and protocols
- Strong knowledge of modern cyber security detection and response technologies
- Ability to work at both a business and technical level in regards to technology risk and security
- Good knowledge of the financial services sector is preferred
- Experience of running incident support in an enterprise level environment
This is a business critical role working in a high performing, elite cyber security team. You will work alongside some of the best Cyber security SMEs in the country while working on a high agenda portfolio of programmes with IT security. For a full role and company overview please send your CV.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.