*REMOTE* WFH *REMOTE* WFH *REMOTE*
My client is seeking experienced Cyber Security Incident Responders who can analyse, contain and manage security incidents in line with good practice and applicable legal, regulatory and contractual obligations from cradle to grave.
Ideal candidates will come from a Security Incident Responder background within a large, complex and technologically diverse organisation
- Knowledge / experience of Application Security (OWASP) and related controls.
- Knowledge of security technologies, SIEM-based analysis and development applications
- Experience of DLP and Data Classification tools.
- Experience in the use of Cynet & Imperva desirable
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or siimlar qualifications preferred.
Please apply now if you'd like to learn more
This role pay up to £600/day via umbrella PAYE.
Key Words: Incident Responder, cyber security, threat hunting, threat response, WAFs, perimeter firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, vulnerability management , encryption controls
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.