Supporting the CISO and Head of Security Architecture, the successful Operational Technology Security Lead for this Critical National Infrastructure company will ensure information systems and users are adequately protected from cyber threats so to ensure continuous and effective business operations. This role is focused on taking Operational Technology Cyber Security from "Good" to "Great".
High-level responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 1 Direct Report, in addition to 3rd party resource and multiple service providers.
- £1 million budget.
- Supporting wider Security function and 10,000 internal users and associated infrastructure & systems.
The Successful Operational Technology Security Lead will likely:
- Have management experience in a cyber security (CISO) function.
- Strong understanding of National Critical Infrastructure environments and relevant industry standards & regulations
- Demonstrable experience approaching Operational Technology through a cyber security lens
This role will initially be REMOTE.
Please apply now if you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more
Key words: Operational Technology, Cyber Security, OT, Security Architecture, cyber architecture, SCADA, Network Architecture, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.