Are you looking to join one of the leading names in energy & utilities as they about to embark on a period of major digitalisation and modernization? Are you up for working in one of the most business-critical roles in the whole of London, with huge exposure to cyber security at a government level? If so this could be the role for you!
One of the most recognisable and arguably most critical businesses in London are looking to appoint a Cyber Security Manager to join the business taking full accountability for the firm's systems and data security, particularly those associated to sophisticated national security threats.
The role will form a key part of the technology leadership team and will lead both the in-house cyber security team and 3rd party, outsourced suppliers. You will play a critical role in not only managing security threats but also in reporting and playing an active part in security advisory boards and exec advisory.
The ability to be able to diligently and robustly manage a team of security SMEs/outsourced partners, while also delivering upon a 'good to great' modernisation strategy in what is a rapidly changing, high profile, high-pressure position is absolutely key!
To be considered for the position of Cyber Security Manager you will have:
- Strong background leading successful cyber security teams
- A hands-on technical cyber security background
- Experience of working with outsourced technology providers, 3rd parties
- Experience leading a technology function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong appreciation of industry cyber security best practice (ISO/IEC 27001/2), CISM, CISSP, etc
- Any experience working in the utilities, energy or related sectors would be a plus but not essential
Personally, you will be a hardworking, high energy individual with a passion for technology but also with the ability to working in high pressured environments. Leadership experience is also critical.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.