Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for a Cyber Security Operations Centre Analyst to join their team. As a Cyber Security Operations Centre Analyst with the bank, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to alerts on the security devices
- Performing log reviews to identify false positives and working with the relevant teams to remediate it
- Performing initial security analysis before escalating to the L2/L3 teams for deeper analysis
- At least 5 years of experience in cyber security and network security
- Strong understanding of SIEM and TCP/IP
- Working in a 24/7 shift
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be a part of a bank that is undergoing positive changes in Cyber Security, do apply to this role now!