Our client is an e-commerce company with a large regional operation. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager to join their team.
As a Cyber Security Project Manager with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Driving cyber security projects from end-to-end across the region
- Working closely with the cyber security team to deploy security tools and applications
- Helping the organisation be better prepared against cyber threats and fraudulent activities
- At least 5 years of experience in technical project management in infrastructure and cyber security
- Strong understanding of cyber security solutions
- PMP-certified candidates will have an added advantage
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
If you have the required skills, and are looking to take your career to the next level please apply below or contact me for more information.