- Incident Response: Manage cyber incidents involving insureds, including liaison with internal stakeholders and managing third-party experts.
- Vendor Management: Manage third-party expert panels in terms of composition, suitability, pricing models and service levels. Assist with the management of service provider contracts, including selection of vendors, contract negotiation and performance management.
- Claims Management: Work with Claims team to ensure that services are consistent with insurance policy obligations.
- Client Satisfaction: Ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Business Development: Provide input, in conjunction with business units, to the further development and growth of breach response services opportunities.
- Product Development: Help develop new products and improve existing products to provide competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Marketing Support: Assist with marketing efforts, including speaking at conferences, client meetings and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Expert Resource: Maintain high level of expertise in matters related to privacy breaches and cyber security incidents and be a resource to business units on relevant privacy legal issues.
- To not so much focus on 'incident response' yet who can advance commitment to provide cyber risk management services to cyber policyholders
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.